This instructor-led, hands-on HBase training course enables participants to store and access massive quantities of multi-structured data and perform hundreds of thousands of operations per second.
This course is best suited to developers and administrators who have experience with databases and data modeling, although it is not required.
Skills Gained in various programs:
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The use cases and usage occasions for HBase, Hadoop, and RDBMS
- Using the HBase shell to directly manipulate HBase tables
- Designing optimal HBase schemas for efficient data storage and recovery
- How to connect to HBase using the Java API, configure the HBase cluster, and administer an HBase cluster
- Best practices for identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
- Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Next Suggested Program :
- Talk to our Educational Consultants to discuss your advanced training requirements.