The Global Supply Chain Management (AEC) is designed for students interested in pursuing an exciting career in Supply Chain Management. This program has been designed as a response to the growing demandfor Supply Chain and Logistics professionals by the business community in and around Montreal and globally.
Students become specialist in the global fields of product procurement, production, transportation, warehousing and distribution. The program offers insights into the domains linked to Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, International Procurement, Marketing & Distribution. As business in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain are using Information Technology as an enabler to run their operations smoothly, we have integrated an IT component into the program to ensure that our students have well-rounded skills that would help them get hired and contribute effectively in a dynamic work environment.
By pursuing a program in Global Supply Chain Management, you’re letting employers know that you’re ready to take the next step. Take advantage of Montreal’s position as an international transportation and logistics hub to pursue an exciting career.
Skills Gained in various programs:
- Introduction to Global Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Contemporary Business Management
- Productivity Tools
- Efficient Business Communications
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Finance
- Customer Service & Client Approach
- Law and Treaties
- Tariffs and Customs
- Management of Inventory, Stocks and Purchases
- Warehouse Management
- International Purchasing
- Supply Chain Processes and Operations
- Information Technology Applied to Supply Chain Management
- Cost Analysis and Pricing for Transportation and Logistics
- Demand Forecast and Purchasing Calendar
- Marketing and distribution
- Internship or Professional Integration Project
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's Degree, diploma or recognized equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of formal education
- Fluency in Enlgish with an overall band score of 6 of IELTS nothing less than 6 or overall band score of 6.5 of IELTS nothing less than 5.5 in any individual module.
Salary Range: $36,000-$72,000 per annum