There is a high demand for qualified IT professionals with knowledge of operating systems, databases and programming. The Computer Science Technology-Software Testing AEC program prepares you to be a Computer Science Technician who is capable of understanding business requirements, writing test cases, testing applications, products and solutions using functional and automated testing methods. This program opens up job opportunities for you across banking, insurance, health and manufacturing fields.
Introduction to IT
- Introduction to Operating Systems (Windows)
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to UNIX, Linux and the Internet
- Database Installation
- Database Design II
- Requirements Gathering using Object-Oriented Models
- Manual Software Testing
- Automated Testing Tools
- Big Data
- Applied Professional Communications
- Introduction to Database Design
- Internet I- Internet Fundamentals
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Internet II- Web Programming
Skills gained after completing this program
- Analyze business problems
- Determine main functions of an application to solve the business problems
- Write business cases
- Program with various programming languages, including Web-based and object Oriented technologies
- Design databases
- Write test cases
- Test application using functional and automated techniques
- Identify defects and update them into defect tracking tools
Possible career opportunities
- Software Analyst
- Software Tester
- Business Analyst
- Quebec post-secondary Diploma or equivalent and computer literacy
Why study at Matrix College?
- Experienced teachers
- Small class sizes
- Internships offered by the College
- Hands-on training
- Job placement services
- Flexible payment plans
- Latest technology used in the classrooms
- Financial aid
- Fun campus life
COME MEET US!
Meet with an advisor
One-on-one meeting with an advisor from the Admissions Office.
Ask questions about the programs at Matrix College, the admission requirements and process, tuition fees and financial assistance, student services or on-campus activities.
Advisors are available from Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 to meet with you!
To book your free information session, please contact us at 1 514 667-7017 or at email@example.com
Walk-ins are always welcome!
Student for a day
You are invited to attend a day of class at the campus. This is a great way to meet teachers, fellow students and members of the College. You can discover the campus and see what events and activities are being organized every week.
Flexibles schedules available.
If you are interested in becoming a student for a day at Matrix College, please contact us now at 514 -667-7017 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open House Event
Open house events are perfect to discover our programs and campus. You can interact with teachers, staff members and program advisors. Free information sessions and tours are available during the entire event.
Open House Events are always posted in advance on our Website and Facebook page. More details to come.