This instructor-led, hands-on training course is designed to equip participants with expertise in using Load Runner - an automated load testing tool that allows users to test your application before, during, and after deployment. This course is designed to give you a firm foundation in basic load testing tasks.
The Virtual User Generator (VuGen) is a scripting tool used to record and run user actions on the application to be load tested. You will plan, create, and enhance VuGen scripts in the Web environment. The Controller tool is used to execute scripts created in VuGen. You will create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis tool is used to analyze load test results. You will learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is executed. This course helps students prepare for the HP0-M48 - HP Load Runner 11.x Software.
This course is best suited for Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers.
Skills Gained in various programs:
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Performance Testing ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Identify information that needs to be gathered for load testing
- Identify the components of LoadRunner
- Record scripts in the Web environment using VuGen
- Measure steps and business processes using transactions
- Parameterize scripts to vary user input data
- Customize scripts by adding VuGen and basic C functions
- Correlate scripts to process server-generated data
- Apply the workflow recommended for creating a basic scenario
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and Vusers to a scenario based on your load testing goals
- Load test your application by executing a scenario
- Use the Analysis tool to view the results of a scenario
- Knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Fundamental understanding of C programming is helpful but not mandated
Next Suggested Program :
- Talk to our Educational Consultants to discuss your advanced training requirements.