This instructor-led, hands-on training course provides a comprehensive understanding of using Quick Test Professional 9.5 as an automated functional testing tool. You will use the point and click interface to record and play back tests, add synchronization points and verification steps, and create multiple action tests. Once tests are created, you will discover and correct common record and play back problems.
This course helps students prepare for the HP0-M47 - HP Functional Testing 11.x Software.
This course is best suited for:
- Test Analyst
- Test Engineers
- Test Consultants
- Test Managers
- User Acceptance Testers
- Software Developers
Skills Gained in various programs:
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the QTP ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Create basic scripts from manual test case
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification.
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Create and reuse modular actions.
- Use custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test.
- Use the Object Repository Manager.
- Describe and use virtual objects.
- Resolve object recognition problems.
- Identify when Expert View is useful.
- Retrieve and use the properties of an object.
- Create tests that include VBScript.
- Retrieve data from application objects.
- Use the Data Table object to store run-time data and drive actions.
- Create scripts that access data from external sources.
- Create new subroutines and functions.
- Use the Function Library editor.
- Identify when to handle exceptions programmatically
- Knowledge of Manual Testing / Certified Tester Foundation Level. Scripting knowledge.
Next Suggested Program :
- Talk to our Educational Consultants to discuss your advanced training requirements.