This instructor-led, hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™. The course is based on ESXi 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.1. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware® Certified Professional 5.1 exam.
System Administrators, Systems Engineers, Operators Responsible for ESXi, ESX, and/or vCenter Server.
Skills Gained in various programs:
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vCenter™ Update Manager to apply ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protectionInstall and configure ESX
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
Next Suggested Program :
- Talk to our Educational Consultant to discuss your advanced training requirements